Release notes for version 2.5 - 24th January 2012
- Added CURL plugin functions to download/upload with http/https/ftp/ftps/sftp and sending/receiving emails with pop3/imap/smtp.
- Added CUPS plugin functions to query printers and print jobs, cancel print jobs, and sending data to printer.
- Added Math.HexToDec and Math.DecToHex.
- Added new optional NoAnimation parameter to Window.Resize function.
- Fixed a memory leak with GMImage.NewFromContainer.
- Fixed a memory leak with container JPEG functions.
- Fixed a few small memory leaks.
- Fixed a bug where GMImage.NewFromContainer did not read a container value, because there were two JPEG streams and the first one was empty.
- Fixed the error above for JPEG functions, too.
- Updated Screenshot functions for Mac OS X 10.7.
- Improved documentation with table formatting.
- Improved Form Utility:
- Now shows right commands for textarea, checkbox and select fields.
- Added Images tab.
- Now uses $ for variable names.
- Improved reading containers for Container.GetJPEG* functions, especially for external jpeg files. Same for PDFKit, GraphicsMagick and functions
- Improved GMImage.NewFromContainer so it now also reads references image files.
- Trace function now works again with logging to file.
- Please note: You need a Developer license for creating Runtimes.
More details in the Release notes.
MBS FileMaker tutorial videos